Monday, July 7, 2014

So Let's Talk Results



Nerium is based on real science and real results. The biggest rule is that you HAVE to take before pictures before you start using the product.  You see yourself everyday and you might not notice results. BUT when you take a before picture and then take another one every couple weeks/months/etc and put them side by side you WILL see results!

Here are the pictures that I took of my mom. These are all 30 day pictures.








She was amazed - well I was too because I myself had just started using the product and wasn't completely sold. But after I saw the results I knew it was legit!

Here are my personal pictures from using Firm - these are after only 1 week!!!


Here are the back of my legs before





And after a week!  Look how much smoother and tighter they are!!!



Here are some more pictures that are AMAZING!





No comments:

Post a Comment